D.R. Horton New Home Communities in Denver
10 Great reasons to live at SunWest North in Erie, Colorado
- Up to $10,000 in closing costs PAID (with preferred lender)*
- D.R. Horton's Popular Ranch and 2-Story Plans from the mid 300s
- 1,782 to 4,115 Square Feet
- Located in Boulder County, Erie provides easy access to Boulder, Denver and surrounding cities
- Steps away from the Erie Community Center, Dining and Shopping
- Full G.E. Appliance Package including refrigerator!
- Front and Back Yard Landscaping
- Finished Lower Level Options
- 10-Year Structural Warranty, 2 Year Limited MEchanical Warranty, and 1 Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- The nation's Largest Homebuilder for the 11th Year in a row according to Builder Magazine!**
Hours: COMING SOON!
School District: St. Vrain Valley School District No. Re1j
Home Types: Single-Story/Ranch Two-Story/Multi-Level Single-Family Homes
Imagine coming home to Sunwest North, one of D.R. Horton's newest communities in beautiful Erie, CO. A place where you can enjoy the benefits of a small town while still having the ease of access to I-25, Denver, Boulder, Longmont and Fort Collins. A place you can live, work and play. As residents of the town of Erie, Sunwest North homeowners will enjoy 731 acres of parks and open space and 31 miles of trail corridor, an award-winning 63,000 sq. ft. Community Center and a 20,000 sq. ft. Community Library! Families and children alike will be pleased with the premier educational facilities in the St Vrain School District! Red Hawk Elementary is just steps away from your front door!
LOTS AVAILABLE NOW! For Information, call our Wyndham Hill sales office at 303-833-1940
*Prices, included features, availability, and delivery dates are subject to change without notice. Furnishings not included. Exterior elevations shown may vary from actual built elevations. Measurements are approximate. See Community Sales Manager for details. If buyer funds and closes with seller's affiliated lender, DHI Mortgage Company Ltd., 9555 S. Kingston Ct, Ste. 100, Englewood, CO 80112, NMLS #133322. Company NMLS #14622. OR another seller Preferred Lender, seller shall pay buyer's closing costs up to $10,000 of the purchase price. This is not a commitment to lend; not all buyers will qualify. Buyer is not required to finance through DHI Mortgage or another seller Preferred Lenderâ€ to purchase a home; however, buyer must use DHI Mortgage or another seller Preferred Lender to receive the incentive. Some restrictions apply. See sales agent for complete details including a list of all seller Preferred Lenders. Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. Regulated by the Division of Real Estate. For information on DHI Mortgage licensing, please visit http://www.dhimortgage.com/other-pages/licensing/ .. © D.R. Horton Inc. 2013. **As reported by Builder Magazine.